Bulgarian Govt Grants BGN 9.3 M More for MiG-29 Aircraft
At its last meeting, the Borisov 2 cabinet allocated additional funding for the MiG-29 fighter aircraft. The Defence Ministry received an additional BGN 9.3 M.
The former soldier barracks in Aytos become the property of the local authorities. The airport in Ravnets, which is no longer needed by the Ministry of Defence, is transferred to Burgas municipality.
A land site on the island of Persin is granted to the Belene municipality for the construction of a memorial park dedicated to the victims of the totalitarian regime who died in the Camp of Death.
The specialised oncology hospital for active treatment becomes university property.
State Fund Agriculture receives preliminary payments of BGN 2.5 B under the programmes for rural regions, marine operations and fisheries and direct payments per area.
2016 is the first year after 2008 with a budget surplus to the amount of BGN 1.472 B. The fiscal amount at the end of December was BGN 12.9 B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend