Bulgarian Govt Grants BGN 9.3 M More for MiG-29 Aircraft
At its last meeting, the Borisov 2 cabinet allocated additional funding for the MiG-29 fighter aircraft. The Defence Ministry received an additional BGN 9.3 M.
The former soldier barracks in Aytos become the property of the local authorities. The airport in Ravnets, which is no longer needed by the Ministry of Defence, is transferred to Burgas municipality.
A land site on the island of Persin is granted to the Belene municipality for the construction of a memorial park dedicated to the victims of the totalitarian regime who died in the Camp of Death.
The specialised oncology hospital for active treatment becomes university property.
State Fund Agriculture receives preliminary payments of BGN 2.5 B under the programmes for rural regions, marine operations and fisheries and direct payments per area.
2016 is the first year after 2008 with a budget surplus to the amount of BGN 1.472 B. The fiscal amount at the end of December was BGN 12.9 B.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending