Trump Moves to Withdraw from Pacific Trade Deal
United States President Donald Trum has signed an executive order that initiates his country's pullout of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
The TPP, a cornerstone of his predecessor Barack Obama's political doings, has never been ratified by the Congress whose members have given it a mixed reception.
It involves 12 countries and is aimed at boosting growth and forging closer economic ties.
Other actions in his first regular workday include a cut in funding to American aid groups providing or promoting international abortions and a freeze in hiring federal employees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joint Statement of the 15th India-EU Summit (15 July 2020)
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules