Trump Moves to Withdraw from Pacific Trade Deal
United States President Donald Trum has signed an executive order that initiates his country's pullout of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
The TPP, a cornerstone of his predecessor Barack Obama's political doings, has never been ratified by the Congress whose members have given it a mixed reception.
It involves 12 countries and is aimed at boosting growth and forging closer economic ties.
Other actions in his first regular workday include a cut in funding to American aid groups providing or promoting international abortions and a freeze in hiring federal employees.
- » The Netherlands with New International Logo
- » Mike Pompeo Plans to Leave the Administration of President Donald Trump
- » Facebook Is Planning a Large-Scale Charity Campaign
- » Shinzo Abe Became the Longest-Serving Political Leader in Japanese History
- » Elon Musk's Starship Prototype Exploded during Testing
- » Manfred Weber: Monitoring Mechanism on Bulgaria Must Be Abolished