Bulgaria’s Vice President Popova Becomes BIA Deputy Chairman
A day after she left the Bulgarian Presidency headquarters on Dondukov 2 Blvd, Vice President Margarita Popova has a new job – she is the new Deputy Chairwoman of the Bulgarian Industrial Association and Secretary General of BIA.
“In her capacity as deputy chairwoman, Mrs Popova will be responsible for the legal infrastructure (including BIA’s Arbitration Court) and the international activities of BIA,” read BIA’s announcement.
- » The Bulgarian National Library Marks 140 Years since its Creation
- » The Restoration of the Buzludzha Monument would Cost the Bulgarian State EUR 7.5 Million
- » Bulgaria Would Face 'Major Crisis' if Black Sea Tensions Worsen
- » How will Bulgarians Rest over Christmas and New Year Holidays?
- » The Budget of Sofia for Next Year is over BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020