Bulgaria’s Vice President Popova Becomes BIA Deputy Chairman
A day after she left the Bulgarian Presidency headquarters on Dondukov 2 Blvd, Vice President Margarita Popova has a new job – she is the new Deputy Chairwoman of the Bulgarian Industrial Association and Secretary General of BIA.
“In her capacity as deputy chairwoman, Mrs Popova will be responsible for the legal infrastructure (including BIA’s Arbitration Court) and the international activities of BIA,” read BIA’s announcement.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen