Bulgaria’s Vice President Popova Becomes BIA Deputy Chairman
A day after she left the Bulgarian Presidency headquarters on Dondukov 2 Blvd, Vice President Margarita Popova has a new job – she is the new Deputy Chairwoman of the Bulgarian Industrial Association and Secretary General of BIA.
“In her capacity as deputy chairwoman, Mrs Popova will be responsible for the legal infrastructure (including BIA’s Arbitration Court) and the international activities of BIA,” read BIA’s announcement.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria