Bulgaria's Prolet Gallery To Present Graphics Exhibition by Veliko Marinchevski
The Prolet Gallery in Burgas will present an exhibition of graphics by Veliko Marinchevski.
The gallery presents a cycle of works of art created in the famous Guanlan graphics base in China during the four artistic visits of the author on the invitation of his Chinese hosts.
The graphics are executed in the etching and aquatint techniques. Some of the titles include Meeting Under the Tree – Guanlan, Half Moon Lake, Guzhen Night.
Veliko Marinchevski’s works of art have been strongly influenced by the spirit of the East. Purity of form, rhythm and a delicate balancing of semi-shadows are characteristic of his works. Harmony in nature, the depth of space, the feeling of the connection of man with these are the states which the author explores. In his works, he achieves an authentic zen perception of life in the beauty of the moment.
The exhibition will take place on January 25.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia