Govt Considering Alleviating Traffic Along Danube Bridge
The government is considering how to alleviate traffic along Danube Bridge near Vidin since kilometre-long queues keep on forming constantly.
On Saturday, there was a 12-km queue and a ban on vehicles weighing over 12 tonnes had to be introduced along the road Botevgrad – Vidin due to difficulties in the operation of the border cross checkpoint.
The ferry along the river is also not operating.
Outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova stated: “This is a matter of the organisation of the operations on the Romanian side. Our proposal is for a new, third lane to be opened on the Romanian side.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Party will not Support a Cabinet Proposed by There is such a people party
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
- » There Is Such a People Levelled Serious Accusations against Caretaker Finance Minister Assen Vassilev
- » No Vacation for Bulgarian Parliament