16 Hungarian Pupils Die in Bus Crash Near Verona
Sixteen people have died and 39 have been injured in an accident in northern Italy with a bus full of Hungarian pupils who were on holiday.
The bus hit a pole and burnt down at the exit of the A4 highway near Verona on Friday night. The driver, who is assumed to be French, is among the dead.
The bus was transporting Hungarian pupils who were coming back from a holiday in France.
16 charred bodies were recovered from the bus. The injured have been taken to a hospital in Verona.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday
- » From 1 February: Green certificates over 9 months become invalid for travel in Europe
- » Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria
- » The Austrian government has presented a bill on mandatory vaccination against COVID-19
- » The French Senate has approved Tighter Restrictions on the Unvaccinated
- » From Today the "Super Green Certificate" is Valid for almost all Activities in Italy