Russian Hacker Arrested in Spain
A computer expert considered to be one of the most important hackers in Russia has been detained in Spain.
The 32-year old Stanislav Lisov is wanted in the USA for financial fraud amounting to EUR 5 M, read the announcement of the Spanish Civil Guard.
Spanish authorities stated that the hacker was arrested a week ago at the airport in Barcelona.
Lisov is charged with the creation of malware which gave him access to data about the debit and credit cards of millions of people.
- » Convicted of Rape and Thefts Escaped from the Prison in Lovech
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany