Outgoing Deputy Foreign Minister Charged With Abuse of Office
Outgoing Deputy Foreign Minister Hristo Angelichin has been indicted on charges of abuse of office for violating the Public Procurement Act, reported BGNES.
Angelichin is in the Sofia Investigative Service where he is being interrogated.
At the end of last year, the Prosecutor’s Office initiated pre-trial proceedings against employees of the Foreign Ministry for abuse of office. The issue was the purchase of telephone exchanges.
Then, Angelichin commented: “After the Prosecutor’s Office intervened on the basis of internal snitching, from the ministry itself, we stopped buying these exchanges because there is nothing sweeter than the prosecution conducting its inspection, saying that they have discovered nothing and then us continuing.”
Angelichin was of the opinion then that this was an attack on the part of BSP.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels
- » The Bulgarian company Dronamics showed the First Flight of their Cargo Drone
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects