Bulgaria's President-Elect Rumen Radev Sworn In
The swearing-in ceremony of President-elect Rumen Radev is taking place on Thursday morning.
At the Parliament headquarters, Radev has taken his oath of office several days before moving into the Presidency.
Vice President Iliana Iotova has followed suit.
Minutes before the event, outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has arrived at the National Assembly, telling reporters he wishes to see Radev being sent away with applause one day, getting the international acclaim of incumbent Rosen Plevneliev.
More to follow.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"