Bulgaria's Vice President Hints at Her Appointment to Interim Govt
"I will have a new workplace" in the short term, Bulgarian Vice President Margarita Popova has said at her farewell press conference with President Rosen Plevneliev.
Popova's comment comes in response to a journalist's question whether she received an invitation to the caretaker cabinet due to be appointed by President-elect Rumen Radev.
"You will receive my contacts from the administration of Radeva [sic!]," Popova has explained, but has not elaborated.
Her words follow days of speculation as to whether she could get an important office in the interim administration that will take over the executive once Radev enters the Presidency.
In an interview earlier this month, Plevneliev openly admitted tensions between him and Popova, saying if Radev had brought him a cabinet lineup containing her name, he would have thought twice before signing.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream