Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
The first visit of President-elect Rumen Radev will be to Brussels.
A week after his assuming office, on January 30 or 31, Radev will travel to the Belgian capital. The information about the visit was sent from the office of the new president and signed by journalist Elena Yoncheva who is expected to become part of Radev’s team.
The schedule of the visit includes meetings with the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Council Donald Tusk and the President of the European Parliament.
At NATO headquarters, Radev will meet the Secretary General of the alliance Jens Stoltenberg.
The new president will also visit the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) near Mons.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"