Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
The first visit of President-elect Rumen Radev will be to Brussels.
A week after his assuming office, on January 30 or 31, Radev will travel to the Belgian capital. The information about the visit was sent from the office of the new president and signed by journalist Elena Yoncheva who is expected to become part of Radev’s team.
The schedule of the visit includes meetings with the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Council Donald Tusk and the President of the European Parliament.
At NATO headquarters, Radev will meet the Secretary General of the alliance Jens Stoltenberg.
The new president will also visit the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) near Mons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"