Serbia 'Plans to Annex Northern Kosovo' - Thaci
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci has accused Serbia of seeking to annex the a slice of the northern part of his country.
Thaci has described the move by Serbian authorities to send - and then halt - a train from Belgrade that was to enter Kosovo as a "provocation".
It was part of the attempt to annex Kosovo's north modelled after the developments in Crimea, he has told Reuters.
After his Serbian counterpart Tomislav Nikolic's warning the two countries are on the brink of war, Thaci has argued an escalation may trigger "a chain reaction across the whole Western Balkans".
As many as 50 000 ethnic Serbs live in northern Kosovo.
- » The Role of the Balkans in Extremism And Why Bulgaria Should be Careful
- » Can Cannabis be Grown Legally in Bulgaria?
- » Within 3 Years in Bulgaria There will be up to 15,000 Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles
- » Lilyana Pavlova, Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU: Bulgaria Returned to the European Agenda the Theme of the European Perspective of the Western Balkans
- » “RUSSIA’S RELATIONS WITH EUROPE AND THE USA ARE AT THE WORST I HAVE SEEN IN 20 YEARS!”
- » 2 Reasons Why Bulgaria may not Join the Eurozone Waiting Room in July