Serbia 'Plans to Annex Northern Kosovo' - Thaci
Kosovo President Hashim Thaci has accused Serbia of seeking to annex the a slice of the northern part of his country.
Thaci has described the move by Serbian authorities to send - and then halt - a train from Belgrade that was to enter Kosovo as a "provocation".
It was part of the attempt to annex Kosovo's north modelled after the developments in Crimea, he has told Reuters.
After his Serbian counterpart Tomislav Nikolic's warning the two countries are on the brink of war, Thaci has argued an escalation may trigger "a chain reaction across the whole Western Balkans".
As many as 50 000 ethnic Serbs live in northern Kosovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lawyer Nikolay Hadjigenov: Change Can Only be Made by Force. The Legal and Proper Way is a National Strike in Bulgaria
- » Too Many Spies: "Ungrateful Bulgaria" in the Eyes of Russian Media
- » Will There Be a Second Wave of Coronavirus Infections?
- » 10 Reasons Why You Should Use VPN while in Bulgaria
- » Russians Watch the American Protests as Clouds Gather at Home, Ilya Klishin
- » Interview with Cvetan Kyulanov, Head of the Representation of the European Commission to Bulgaria