Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
Bulgaria ranked together with Portugal and Japan as one of the most preferred destinations for tourism by the British for 2017, showed a survey of Holiday Barometer carried out by Royal Mail every year.
The survey shows that, in 2017, Sunny Beach will be the second cheapest resort which can be visited by UK citizens.
A British citizen will spend, on average, 33.53 pounds sterling a day in Sunny Beach. This amount includes a bottle of water, one coffee, a soft drink, sun cream and a three-course meal for dinner, including a glass of wine and a small beer.
Only the Portuguese resort of Algarve ranks ahead of Sunny Beach in terms of prices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.8 million Bulgarians are expected to Travel Abroad in the Period May-September
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam and Madrid
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians