DPS Deputy Metodiev Sentenced to 6 Months Probation, BGN 3,000 Penalty
DPS deputy Alexander Metodiev, also known as Bat Sali, was found guilty by the Sofia City Court on two counts on Monday.
Metodiev was indicted on charges of hooliganism and illegal obstruction of authorities, preventing them from doing their job.
The penalty imposed for failure to comply with a police order is six months probation and a sanction of BGN 3,000 for hooliganism.
The verdict is not final and may be appealed and protested.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Former MP Has Been Arrested for Turning off the Power at a Subway Station
- » Growing Threat of Right-Wing Extremism in Germany
- » Double Murder in Kazanlak - Two Men Dead
- » Teenager Murdered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Truck Driver Beaten by Migrants in France
- » Gunman in Zurich Incident Identified As Swiss