Konstantin Prodanov Elected Head of Bulgarian Ex-President's Party
A former economic and financial advisor to President (2002-2012) Georgi Parvanov has been elected head of his ABV party, local media report.
At a congress of ABV held after Parvanov stepped down, the 39-year-old Prodanov has been picked by the party out of ten nominees.
Parvanov, who has signalled his resignation does not mean retirement from active politics, has made it clear he wants to give way to the younger generations.
More to follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Tech Park to Boast Most Powerful Computer
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities