Konstantin Prodanov Elected Head of Bulgarian Ex-President's Party
A former economic and financial advisor to President (2002-2012) Georgi Parvanov has been elected head of his ABV party, local media report.
At a congress of ABV held after Parvanov stepped down, the 39-year-old Prodanov has been picked by the party out of ten nominees.
Parvanov, who has signalled his resignation does not mean retirement from active politics, has made it clear he wants to give way to the younger generations.
More to follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev