Konstantin Prodanov Elected Head of Bulgarian Ex-President's Party
A former economic and financial advisor to President (2002-2012) Georgi Parvanov has been elected head of his ABV party, local media report.
At a congress of ABV held after Parvanov stepped down, the 39-year-old Prodanov has been picked by the party out of ten nominees.
Parvanov, who has signalled his resignation does not mean retirement from active politics, has made it clear he wants to give way to the younger generations.
More to follow.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever