Yes, Bulgaria Receives Offers of Co-operation
The Greens party, DEOS, DSB and “Citizens” of the first Reformist Bloc are the parties and political partners that have expressed interest in a pre-election coalition with Yes, Bulgaria of Hristo Ivanov.
It is still early to talk about a coalition, stated Ivanov.
“Talks are a function of the structuring of bodies and the beginning of their work. We have a lot of organisational work ahead of us. At this stage, we remain with the idea that we need broad interaction but the actual shape of that interaction is a matter of the future,” said Ivanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather