Renault: There Is No Manipulating Software In Our Vehicles
Renault cars are not equipped with software that manipulates the results of harmful emissions, announced the company late on Friday night.
The statement was made in relation to media information that French authorities have launched a probe of the company on suspicions that the carmaker might have attempted to hide emissions of diesel engines above permissible levels.
Renault abides by all French and European laws, announced the carmaker.
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » BSMEPA will Work with the Bulgarian Association of Electrical Engineering and Electronics to Support the Industry
- » Salary Rise in Slovenia
- » The Death Toll of the Coronavirus in China Reached 1765
- » Mariana Nikolova: The UAE is an Important Foreign Trade Partner of Bulgaria
- » The US Allocates $ 1 Billion to European Countries for Energy Security Projects