Renault: There Is No Manipulating Software In Our Vehicles
Renault cars are not equipped with software that manipulates the results of harmful emissions, announced the company late on Friday night.
The statement was made in relation to media information that French authorities have launched a probe of the company on suspicions that the carmaker might have attempted to hide emissions of diesel engines above permissible levels.
Renault abides by all French and European laws, announced the carmaker.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Bulgargaz” Wants a New Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Bulgaria: Political Crisis Hinders Access to Energy Aids for Affected Companies
- » Bulgarian IT Industry Completive Globally, Boasts Revenue Growth
- » Bulgaria-made All-electric Mini Truck Will Compete for German Market
- » Will Climate Change Cause your Favourite Foods to Go Extinct?
- » Bulgarian Bus, Taxi Drivers, Restaurant Keepers Cancel Protests Scheduled for 28 September