Renault: There Is No Manipulating Software In Our Vehicles
Renault cars are not equipped with software that manipulates the results of harmful emissions, announced the company late on Friday night.
The statement was made in relation to media information that French authorities have launched a probe of the company on suspicions that the carmaker might have attempted to hide emissions of diesel engines above permissible levels.
Renault abides by all French and European laws, announced the carmaker.
- » Bulgarians Have Saved BGN 53 billion in Banks
- » Lower Consumption and Exports will Slow Growth in Bulgaria in 2020-2021
- » Which Major Chains Opened New Stores in Bulgaria in 2019?
- » Is there an Economic Crisis on the Bulgaria Sea Coast this Summer?
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria