Penalty for Using Public Transport Without Ticket To Reach BGN 50
The penalty fee for travelling in public transport without a valid travel pass or ticket may now vary between BGN 10 and BGN 50. The Municipal Council of each municipality may now determine the exact amount of the penalty fee, stipulated amendments to the Law on Automobile Transportation adopted by Parliament at second reading.
91 deputies voted “for”, 7 abstained and no one voted “against”, reported BGNES.
The penalty fee for inter-village transport is set at BGN 50, while the penalty fee for international transport is now BGN 300.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"