18-km Truck Queue at Kapitan Andreevo
There is an 18-km queue of trucks at border cross checkpoint Kapitan Andreevo at the exit from the country. The truck queue at border cross checkpoint Lesovo is 8 kilometres long and that at Danube Bridge at Ruse – 3 kilometres.
The Interior Ministry has assured that there is no problem with the processing of heavy vehicles at the borders.
The probable reason for the intense traffic is the opening of roads that have been cleared from the snow and the reluctance of truck drivers to wait at parking lots in the interior of the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend