Yes, Bulgaria To File for Registration on Friday
The registration documents of the party Yes, Bulgaria will be filed with the Palace of Justice in Sofia on Friday.
According to the information, so far, 2,900 membership applications have been submitted.
By law, at least 2,500 members are needed in order for the registration to take place.
At the meeting of the National Council of the party on Wednesday, an Executive Council of the party was elected which, besides Chairman Hristo Ivanov, includes 13 parliamentary deputies.
They will bear the political responsibility for drafting the programme of the movement and the preparation for participation in the snap parliamentary elections in April.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies