Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
Bulgaria’s Stock Exchange – Sofia reported a turnover of BGN 416,003,870 for 2016, or BGN 5,224,827 more than in 2015.
Deals on the regulated market were 58,442 in 2016.
The stock exchange awarded the chairman of the Commission for Financial Supervision Karina Karaivanova and deputy Delyan Dobrev as personalities with the greatest contribution to the development of the capital market in 2016.
- » Bulgaria is Fifth in the EU by GDP Growth in the Second Quarter of the Year
- » Bulgaria's GDP Grew by 3.4% in the Second 3 Months of the Year
- » World Markets Unnerved by Turkey’s Financial Turmoil
- » Rise in Bulgaria's Fibank Share Price Helps SOFIX End in Green
- » Bulgaria's Bank Lending Growth Speeds up
- » Bulgaria's Adamant Capital Partners Plans to Start Operations in Croatia