Shipping Prohibited in Bulgarian Section of Danube River
Shipping in the Bulgarian section of the Danube has been prohibited, announced Captain Toni Todorov, director of river Supervision – Lom with the Marine Administration.
The order entered into force on Tuesday at 12:00 hrs.
Captain Todorov announced that all ships passing at the moment through the Bulgarian section must dock at the nearest port.
“The order has been circulated among operators of ports and ship owners. Ship captains have been informed via the system for river information services.
- » The Shared Electric Scooters Also Come to Sofia
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits
- » Digital Card Guides Volunteers in 'Let's Clean Bulgaria Together' Campaign