Shipping Prohibited in Bulgarian Section of Danube River
Shipping in the Bulgarian section of the Danube has been prohibited, announced Captain Toni Todorov, director of river Supervision – Lom with the Marine Administration.
The order entered into force on Tuesday at 12:00 hrs.
Captain Todorov announced that all ships passing at the moment through the Bulgarian section must dock at the nearest port.
“The order has been circulated among operators of ports and ship owners. Ship captains have been informed via the system for river information services.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair