BSP Ask Borisov If BGN 2 B Has Been Stolen From Budget Surplus
The leader of BSP Korneliya Ninova has asked Prime Minister Boyko Borisov where the surplus of BGN 2 B from last year’s budget is.
According to the minutes of the Council of Ministers, which was distributed on 20 Positano St on Friday, in August 2016 the surplus was BGN 3.267 B which Borisov said would not be spent but would be used as a “buffer”.
According to Ninova, on January 4, 2017, the government announced a surplus of BGN 1.5 B.
Such a decision has not yet been taken by the outgoing government, but the Finance Ministry announced that, according to preliminary estimates, the consolidated budget for 2016 will have a surplus of about BGN 1.5 B.
“Where and what for has this money been spent? You remain in power in order to spend – not to say steal this money,” stated Ninova.
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius