Bulgaria's The Mall Is For Sale
The second mall in terms of revenue in Bulgaria – The Mall on Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd. is for sale, read the notification sent to the Commission for Protection of Competition at the end of 2016.
It states that the current owner of the site – AP Retail 1 will leave the site. The buyer is South African investment group New Europe Property Investments via Sofia Commercial Centre registered in Bulgaria.
Kapital Daily reports that the buyer has not stated categorically that the deal will take place but has expressed interest of entering the Bulgarian market.
According to the edition, the deal will amount to about EUR 180 M and will include the space which was occupied by Carrefour hypermarket until rece
- » 10 Million Tonnes of Recycled Plastic Will Be Used for the Production of New Products by 2025
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion