Bulgaria's The Mall Is For Sale
The second mall in terms of revenue in Bulgaria – The Mall on Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd. is for sale, read the notification sent to the Commission for Protection of Competition at the end of 2016.
It states that the current owner of the site – AP Retail 1 will leave the site. The buyer is South African investment group New Europe Property Investments via Sofia Commercial Centre registered in Bulgaria.
Kapital Daily reports that the buyer has not stated categorically that the deal will take place but has expressed interest of entering the Bulgarian market.
According to the edition, the deal will amount to about EUR 180 M and will include the space which was occupied by Carrefour hypermarket until rece
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st