Bulgaria's Health Ministry Website Hosted Outside BG
The Health Ministry has sent a signal to Chief Directorate Combating Organised Crime (GDBOP) about its website being forged.
Chief Commissioner Ivaylo Spiridonov, director of GDBOP has been informed of the case.
The content of the forged website page is untrue, misleading to consumers and dangerous to the health of citizens, warned the Health Ministry.
GDBOP is investigating the case of the forged website. Signals have already been submitted to authorities in two European countries as GDBOP has information that the forged website is hosted outside Bulgaria.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair