Schengen Security Secured After Amri?
Anis Amri who ran over 12 people with a truck at a Christmas bazaar in Berlin, crossed Brussels while fleeing the crime scene, reported Belgium’s Prosecutor’s Office, reported BNR.
Amri was recognised from video tapes on the Northern railway station in the Belgian capital.
The suspect showed up on the video surveillance tapes on the night of December 21 – two days after the attack. Amri stayed in Brussels for about two hours. It is yet to be discovered whether he was in touch with someone.
According to the information, the terrorist arrived to Brussels from Amsterdam. After that, he moved from France onto Italy and got shot by the police during a routine inspection.
Somehow, Amri managed to get though Holland, Belgium, France and Italy, while still carrying the gun, which he used to kill the driver of the truck used in the attack in Berlin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 600 Arrests after Shootout between Migrants near the Serbia-Hungary Border
- » The Austrian Vice Chancellor supports Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Austria decided that Bulgaria and Romania are not ready for Schengen
- » Why some Bulgarian MEPs voted Against the Resolution that declared Russia a Sponsor of Terrorism
- » Orban provoked Europe with a Scarf of Greater Hungary
- » European Commission stops the Monitoring Reports for Romania