Fashion: Optimise Your Winter Appearance
Society | January 3, 2003, Friday // 00:00
Luxury items are hot in 2003 winter fashions and fur is everywhere - hats, boots, collars, shawls, coats, vests! From long dangling mufflers casually tossed around the neck to intricately detailed knit sweaters and coats, knits are also dominant on the runways. Quite predictably black is everybody's favorite in an array of fabrics and styles. Black makes smooth satin and beaded tops really sexy. Last season's gypsy and peasant look remain hot in the winter, filled with an interesting mix of layered shirts, skirts, pants and dresses. Denim has become more popular than ever.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours