170 Participants in Competition for Bulgaria's EU Presidency Logo
170 participants have submitted projects for participation in the competition for a logo for Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The competition is organised by the National Centre for Preparation and Holding of Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the EU and was announced on November 1, 2016.
The deadline for the submission of projects was December 30.
The winner will be announced by the end of January 2017. The anonymity of all authors has been guaranteed.
The winner will receive BGN 10,000 for the logo, the brand book and the copyright.
- » Euractiv: Bulgaria to Launch Joint Application to Euro Waiting Room and Banking Union
- » Minister Kralev: We should use New Technologies to Show the Beauty of Sport and to Motivate for Physical Activity
- » Improving Security through Information Sharing: Council Agrees Negotiating Mandate on Interoperability
- » Deputy Minister of Defence Atanas Zapryanov Opened an International Scientific Conference on Cybersecurity and Cyber Defence
- » Screening of Investments: Council Agrees its Negotiating Stance
- » Audiovisual Media Services: Agreement on a Directive to Protect Minors, Boost Competitiveness and Promote European Content