170 Participants in Competition for Bulgaria's EU Presidency Logo
170 participants have submitted projects for participation in the competition for a logo for Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The competition is organised by the National Centre for Preparation and Holding of Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the EU and was announced on November 1, 2016.
The deadline for the submission of projects was December 30.
The winner will be announced by the end of January 2017. The anonymity of all authors has been guaranteed.
The winner will receive BGN 10,000 for the logo, the brand book and the copyright.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » $40 Million Potentially Dangerous Food Seized in Operation Throughout Europe
- » Bulgarian PM after the EU Summit: Bulgaria Will Receive Nearly 29 Billion Euros in the Coming Years
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in Brussels: It Is Wrong to Think That We Are at the End of the Pandemic
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria