Istanbul Nightclub Attacker Might Be from Central Asia - Police
Turkish police believe the gunman who claimed 39 lives in a nightclub in Istanbul may be from Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan, according to Hürriyet Daily News.
Another hypothesis, appearing in daily Habertürk and cited by Hürriyet, suggests the man might be from Xinjiang in China.
Eight people have been detained so far over alleged links to the deadly attack.
Earlier, the Islamic State (IS) group claimed responsibility for the attack.
- » In Northern Macedonia, Are Preparing For the Presidential Election
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister
- » FYROM is Officially Renamed North Macedonia
- » Greece to Vote on Constitutional Revision This Week
- » Macedonian MPs to Vote on NATO Protocol
- » Bulgaria Warns FYROM Over NATO Membership