Bulgarian Police Detain 26 Migrants Leaving Country
Twenty-six irregular migrants have been arrested on their way out of Bulgaria, border police say.
In Kula municipality in Western Bulgaria, 18 Afghan nationals tried to enter Serbia on Saturday evening. Four Iraqi and as many Pakistani nationals tried to take the same step in the areas of Banya village in Tran municipality and at the railway station of Dragoman, respectively.
All of them had been registered with the State Refugee Agency.
Presumably, tried to reach Serbia, according to border police.
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in the Czech Republic after Threats to Pakistan About Terrorist Attacks