Bulgarian Police Detain 26 Migrants Leaving Country
Twenty-six irregular migrants have been arrested on their way out of Bulgaria, border police say.
In Kula municipality in Western Bulgaria, 18 Afghan nationals tried to enter Serbia on Saturday evening. Four Iraqi and as many Pakistani nationals tried to take the same step in the areas of Banya village in Tran municipality and at the railway station of Dragoman, respectively.
All of them had been registered with the State Refugee Agency.
Presumably, tried to reach Serbia, according to border police.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium