Bulgarian Police Detain 26 Migrants Leaving Country
Twenty-six irregular migrants have been arrested on their way out of Bulgaria, border police say.
In Kula municipality in Western Bulgaria, 18 Afghan nationals tried to enter Serbia on Saturday evening. Four Iraqi and as many Pakistani nationals tried to take the same step in the areas of Banya village in Tran municipality and at the railway station of Dragoman, respectively.
All of them had been registered with the State Refugee Agency.
Presumably, tried to reach Serbia, according to border police.
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Authorities Shut Down 15 Websites Selling Fake Goods
- » Arrested Head of Work Capability Assessment Commission Remains in Custody
- » Third Skripal Suspect Linked to Poisoning in Bulgaria in 2015