Turkey to Do 'Whatever Needed' in Region after Instanbul Nightclub Attack
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said Ankara will do "whatever needed" in the region to maintain security of citizens.
Speaking hours after the deadly attack at the Reina nightclub in Istanbul which killed 39 people (15 of them foreign nationals) and injured 69, he has argued that attacks of terror organizations are not carried out independently of incidents in the region.
Turkey will fight against terrorism and its backers "until the end", state-run Anadolu Agency quotes him as saying.
He has asserted the country will not give in to "dirty games" of terrorists, without elaborating.
No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack committed during New Year celebrations.
However, a manhunt is already underway as the attacker is still at large, Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania blocked Austria's participation in NATO meetings
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Bus with 35 People Crashed in Montenegro: At least Three People Died
- » Romania will Not Import Ukrainian Grain for another 30 days
- » Romania wants Compensation for the Losses of Carriers due to not being in Schengen
- » Four more bodies have been found after the Storms in Greece, the Dead are now 15