Road between Bulgaria's Aytos, Karnobat Reopened, Then Closed Again
The road linking the towns of Aytos and Karnobat in Southern Bulgaria was briefly reopened to traffic and then closed.
The blockade was lifted for nearly an hours to enable part of the james vehicles to move through.
All vehicles stranded along the road, which was the busiest route between Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas before the launching of Trakia motorway, were pulled out by specialized equipment.
Movement from Aytos and Burgas remains difficult as I-6 road, between Petolachkata hub and Burgas, is still sealed off by police, the Road Infrastructure Agency says.
Trakia motorway itself remains closed to traffic in the section between Zimnitsa transportation hub and Burgas, after chain crashes paralyzed traffic on Friday afternon.
Bypass routes are available via Yambol and Sredets (II-53), as well as II-79 - Elhovo, Sredets - Burgas.
More information is available via LIMA, the agency's free-of-charge mobile application, or by phone (0700 130 20).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend