Security Beefed up at Railway Stations, Airports around New Year
Additional police forces will be deployed to railway and bus stations and airports, as well as the winter resorts across the country and public venues where celebrations are being held, Bulgaria's outgoing Interior Minister has said,
Luggage and identity documents will be carefully examined in these areas, Focus News Agency quotes Bacharova as saying after a security meeting.
Bachvarova, however, has added there are no specific terror threats that security services are currently aware of.
The measures will be in force in the days around New Year's Eve.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend