Russia Plans to Expel 35 US Diplomats in Reciprocal Move
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has proposed to President Vladimir Putin the expulsion of 35 US diplomats posted to the country in retaliation to an earlier move by the US administration.
In a statement, the Foreign Ministry has downplayed again allegations that Moscow orchestrated cyber attacks aimed at intefering in the US election, saying the claims "do not match reality".
Reciprocity is a common feature of diplomacy, TASS quotes Lavrov as saying.
In addition, Russia will possibly prevent US diplomats from using two facilities in Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar
- » Estonia is Expelling 21 Russian Diplomats