Bulgaria to Relaunch Concession on Plovdiv Airport over Lack of Bidders
The Bulgarian government will launch a new procedure to grant a concession on the airport of Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city.
The 35-year concession announced earlier this year failed to attract any bidders.
Any new tender, however, will be carried out in line with EU requirements, allowing for a bigger number of investors to take part.
After being launched, the new procedure will be announced in the Official Journal of the European Union.
All documents linked to or required for the concession will then be published on the Transport Ministry's website and access will be free of charge, the cabinet says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgargaz: Gas Supplies from Russia are Not Endangered
- » Australia Ready to Supply Liquefied Natural Gas to Europe in there is Shortage of Russian Fuel
- » IMF: Global Growth is Slowing, Inflation is Rising
- » Fourth Vaccine Protects up to 5 Times more from Severe COVID and 2 Times more from Infection
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: We would have Spent more on Defense if we were Not in NATO
- » Bulgaria Remains at the Bottom of the Corruption Index