Bulgaria to Relaunch Concession on Plovdiv Airport over Lack of Bidders
The Bulgarian government will launch a new procedure to grant a concession on the airport of Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city.
The 35-year concession announced earlier this year failed to attract any bidders.
Any new tender, however, will be carried out in line with EU requirements, allowing for a bigger number of investors to take part.
After being launched, the new procedure will be announced in the Official Journal of the European Union.
All documents linked to or required for the concession will then be published on the Transport Ministry's website and access will be free of charge, the cabinet says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » State wants to Control Rocketing Electricity Prices but Doesn' Know How As Yet
- » Over Half of Bulgarians Never Do Shopping Online - Trend Polling Agency
- » EU Enlargement Commissioner Arrives in Sofia to Discuss North Macedonia Accession Talks
- » Bulgaria sets New Coronavirus Requirements to Traverlers from Red Zone Countries
- » Bulgaria Ranks 85th in Digital Quality of Life Globally
- » Japanese Over Age of 65 Will Soon Pass 30% of Population