Charity Initiative Bulgarian Christmas Collects Over BGN 2 M
The charity initiative of President Plevneliev Bulgarian Christmas in support of children with severe chronic illnesses continues and over BGN 2 M have been collected until now, announced the press centre of the head of state.
Over BGN 700,000 have been collected via short messages (SMSs) to the number 117 and via voice mails since the beginning of the campaign.
More than BGN 1.4 M have been transferred to the bank account of the charity initiative.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend