British Musician George Michael Dies
The reason for the sudden death of British musician George Michael is heart failure, announced the manager of the star Michael Lippman, cited by Associated Press.
The 53-year old singer died in his home on Sunday evening.
The police have announced that there are no suspicious circumstances regarding the artist’s death.
In the last few years, George Michael performed rarely after, in 2011, he was treated for severe pneumonia and cancelled concerts during the Symphonica tour.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis