157 Tourists Rescued in Cervinia, Italy
Over 150 tourists spent Christmas Eve blocked in a ski lift in Italy.
There are no injured people and all were rescued at 23:15 on Saturday night after an operation which continued 6 hours, reported BTA.
A total of 157 people were blocked because of strong winds at between 15 and 30 metres above the ground in the ski resort of Cervinia, northwest Italy.
The rescue units entered the cabins through the roofs. The operation was hindered by strong winds and low temperatures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU: Countries like Bulgaria should not Block others regarding Shells for Ukraine
- » Another Night of Clashes and Protests against the Pension Reform in France
- » The French Government Survived a Vote of No Confidence
- » Third Night of Protests in Paris: More than 80 People were Detained
- » 310 People Detained at Protests against the Pension Reform in France
- » ECB Raised the Interest Rates to 3.5% - Highest since 2008