Putin Orders Special Commission To Investigate TU-154 Crash
Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences to the relatives of the people who died in the plane crash near the shores of Sochi, reported TASS.
The head of state has ordered PM Dmitry Medvedev to form a special commission which will investigate the tragic incident with the TU-154 of the military ministry.
According to the data of the ministry, there were 93 people on board, reported Interfax.
Initial information suggests that there are two main hypotheses for the cause of the crash - a technical fault or a pilot’s mistake.
The pilots did not send out an SOS signal.
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions
- » Russia Deploys New Laser Weapon
- » Russian Cops Put Out Fire With Snowballs
- » Russian Dies After His Explosive Device Detonates Inside FSB Building