Body of Plane Crash Victim Found
The body of a victim and the documents of a journalist from Perviy kanal have been found at the site of the crash of the Russian TU-154 plane, announced to TASS a source from the military forces.
The body of the victim has been transported to a rescue ship, confirmed the spokesperson of the Russian Defence Ministry Igor Konashenkov.
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions
- » Russia Deploys New Laser Weapon
- » Russian Cops Put Out Fire With Snowballs
- » Russian Dies After His Explosive Device Detonates Inside FSB Building