Juncker Opposes Change in EU Migration Policy
The President of the European Commission Jean Claude Juncker does not support a change in the migration policy of the European Union after the attack in Berlin.
In an interview for the German press, Juncker stated that Europe has to continue helping people who look for protection from war and terror.
“We must not regard all refugees as being the same,” appealed the President of the EC.
In spite of the fact that internal security is within the powers of the individual member-states, Juncker reckons that there should be increased cooperation among the individual services.
- » 100 Days Before European Elections
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Western Balkans' EU-integration is an Irreversible Process
- » Europe’s Transport Future Was Discussed in the EP
- » Poland Has Exported 2700 Kilograms of Suspicious Beef to European Countries
- » EU with New Rules on International Marriages
- » Spain Reduces Speed Limits to 90kph From Tomorrow