Juncker Opposes Change in EU Migration Policy
The President of the European Commission Jean Claude Juncker does not support a change in the migration policy of the European Union after the attack in Berlin.
In an interview for the German press, Juncker stated that Europe has to continue helping people who look for protection from war and terror.
“We must not regard all refugees as being the same,” appealed the President of the EC.
In spite of the fact that internal security is within the powers of the individual member-states, Juncker reckons that there should be increased cooperation among the individual services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Member States agreed on "Fair Distribution" of Refugees and Migrants in the EU
- » The Eurozone was in Recession in the First Quarter of 2023
- » Four Young Children have been Injured after a Knife Attack in a Town in the French Alps
- » 2024: The EU will Run out of Money for Ukraine
- » The European Commission approved 77 Million Euros in State Aid for Areas with High Unemployment in Bulgaria
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen