Juncker Opposes Change in EU Migration Policy
The President of the European Commission Jean Claude Juncker does not support a change in the migration policy of the European Union after the attack in Berlin.
In an interview for the German press, Juncker stated that Europe has to continue helping people who look for protection from war and terror.
“We must not regard all refugees as being the same,” appealed the President of the EC.
In spite of the fact that internal security is within the powers of the individual member-states, Juncker reckons that there should be increased cooperation among the individual services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: France Considering Re-Introducing of Self-Isolation
- » COVID-19 in Europe: More Measures In the Battle Against Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in France: Restrictions to Remain Until December
- » COVID-19: Poland Closes Bars and Restaurants
- » Germany Introduces Measures For Another Three Districts of Bulgaria
- » Rodrigo da Costa Is New Executive Director of the European GNSS Agency