'Arab' Teenager Stabbed in Downtown Sofia Mall
A 19-year-old has been stabbed by guards in a shopping mall in central Sofia, police say.
The incident supposedly took place around 09:00 local time (EET).
bTV station quotes guards as saying the teenager tried to steal clothes from one of the stores.
The mall itself is located on Aleksandar Stamboliyski Blvd.
A witness has told bTV that "a boy took another boy out a store... and beat him with a metal baton and... a sharp object."
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement
- » Customs Officers Seized Fake Sneakers and Wallets from China with a Market Value of More than BGN 4 Million