Chinese Tourist Shoots Viral Bulgaria Promotion Video
Bulgarian destinations have received a huge acclaim in a four-minute video published by a Chinese tourist.
Named as Jeff Chan, the man has uploaded the video online, showing the country's beauties to an international audience.
He spent much of his time in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but much time in the video is also dedicated to the capital Sofia, as well as to the controversial albeit picturesque Buzludzha monument.
Part of the footage was made by a drone. For the rest he used a video camera.
You can find Hello, Bulgaria here.
- » Bulgaria Air Now has Flights to a New Destination - Tbilisi
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria