Worker Dies in Bulgaria's Bobov Dol Mine
A worker at the Bobov Dol mine in southwestern Bulgaria has lost his life after being smashed by a trolley, media report.
The accident reportedly took place at 06:00 local time (EET).
The worker was immediately transferred to a hospital, but died from his wounds, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Investigators are working on the site, Focus News Agency says.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Temperatures over 41 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: Two Forest Rangers Died while Fighting a Large Fire
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 429 New Cases
- » Bulgaria Enters Orange Covid Zone within Days, 462 New Covid-19 Cases
- » Twitter Will Fight Fake News along Top News Agencies
- » Germany Also Will Apply 3rd Dose Anti-covid Booster from September