Bulgaria's Borisov to Outgoing Ministers: Stop All Public Procurement Orders
Outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has recommended to cabinet ministers to halt all public procurement orders unless these are inevitable and, if so, these should be discussed with the administration of president elect Rumen Radev, reported BGNES.
“I recommend one thing, if you want – I forbid you: stop all public procurement orders. If there is something inevitable that has to be done, consult the administration of president elect Radev and, if they agree, in order to ensure continuity and not be blamed, then continue,” said Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend