Bulgaria's Borisov to Outgoing Ministers: Stop All Public Procurement Orders
Outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has recommended to cabinet ministers to halt all public procurement orders unless these are inevitable and, if so, these should be discussed with the administration of president elect Rumen Radev, reported BGNES.
“I recommend one thing, if you want – I forbid you: stop all public procurement orders. If there is something inevitable that has to be done, consult the administration of president elect Radev and, if they agree, in order to ensure continuity and not be blamed, then continue,” said Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Budget 2021: National Health Insurance Fund Wil have BGN 5,3 Billion
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Vote Final Parameters of Budget 2021
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900