Manhunt for Berlin Attacker after IS Claims Responsibility
German police are looking for the perpetrator of a lorry attack which left 12 dead in Berlin on Monday.
Security has been beefed up across the city since the incident.
Earlier, a Pakistani national had been arrested as the suspected driber. He was subsequently released, amid reports he had been wrongly targeted.
Meanwhile the Islamic State (IS) group announced through the AMAQ news agency the attack was committed by one of its militants.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers
- » The EU is preparing for an Escalation between China and the US