Construction of Five More Metro Stations To Start in 2017
The large investment sites in the transport sector in Sofia are related to the construction of new transport infrastructure, as well as the main rehabilitation of some of the big boulevards, announced to BGNES Deputy Mayor for Transport Evgeni Krusev.
The construction of five more metro stations will start in 2017. The total number of stations under construction will become 12, together with the seven stations which are being constructed now.
This is the main part of the entire third metro line, which should be completed in 2019, when all large capital districts will be connected via metro lines - starting from Vladimir Vazov Blvd, all the way to Gorna Banya district, where there will be a link to the national railway network making sure that not only citizens of Sofia bur Pernik residents will be able to take advantage as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree