Gunman in Zurich Incident Identified As Swiss
The gunman who wounded three people at an Islamic centre in Zurich on Monday night is a 24-year old Swiss citizen, reported BTA.
According to the police this is a criminal case.
On Monday night, the young man attacked people in a Muslim hall for prayers in the centre of Zurich, not far from the central railway station. He committed suicide afterwards. His body was found about 100 metres from the Islamic centre on the night of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Former MP Has Been Arrested for Turning off the Power at a Subway Station
- » Growing Threat of Right-Wing Extremism in Germany
- » Double Murder in Kazanlak - Two Men Dead
- » Teenager Murdered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Truck Driver Beaten by Migrants in France
- » DPS Deputy Metodiev Sentenced to 6 Months Probation, BGN 3,000 Penalty