Bulgaria's Health Minister 'Expelled from His Party'
Outgoing Health Minister Petar Moskov has been ousted from his Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), party officials say.
No reasons are given for the move.
The decision was taken by the DSB's decision-making body, according to an emailed statement.
DSB was a member of the Reformist Bloc (RB) coalition, a loose alliance of parties that was the junior coalition partner of the outgoing government.
But in December of last year it moved into opposition after Parliament watered down several sections of a key judicial reform.
Moskov, however, stayed on as Health Minister, leaving the deputy chairman's office at DSB, but remaining a party member.
He had been maintaining his assumed the position "in person" and not representing the party.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport